Sustainable culture and behaviour change from the inside
There are a few people in every organisation who have managed to overcome seemingly tough problems with the same resources as their peers.
Usually, these people are invisible to their peers and those in authority. Their successful ways remain locked away, no-one is able to learn from them and the problems persist.
Hidden Insights® unlocks these successes.
• It is not about providing experts to “fix” people and problems.
• It is low cost, fast acting and works anywhere, within current systems, processes and resources.
• It is fun and empowering to do.
It is a three-stage problem-solving process, developed from “positive deviance” which teaches people how to discover small differences in behaviour and practice, invisible to the majority, that make a huge difference in outcome. They then help everyone to learn them. We provide training and co-facilitation in the process.
The Hidden Insights learning programme – with measurable payback
We train managers, leaders, and staff how to create, lead and facilitate Hidden Insights projects and programmes. We can also train your trainers with a pack that can easily be customised to your context. Go to the Learning Programme page to read all about it.
Organisations the Hidden Insights team has worked with:
- Pivot Point International Inc, Chicago;
- Interserve Project Services
- Royal and SunAlliance Investments
- BAe Systems head office
- Vidal Sassoon
- Royal Navy
- Merck creates 17 per cent sales increase with explosive new management tool – Merck creates 17 per cent sales increase with explosive new management tool - Positive Deviance (838 downloads)
- Saving up to 30 per cent of the day for social workers for Hertfordshire Adult Care Services – Hertfordshire PD Project case study 2012 (709 downloads)
- Saving lives by changing relationships MRSA study – Saving lives by changing relationships MRSA study (667 downloads)
- Collaborative change and conflict resolution between departments – Conflict Resolution and Collaboration (540 downloads)